Thread: I need some help

I need some help

Okay, here we go . . . Last year I read countless guides and followed many video tutorials and successfully hacked my WII. I was able to play backed up games by inseting a mini sd card and plugging in a harddrive. I had the harddrive and sd card contents backed up to a harddrive. Well that harddrive crashed on me and I lost everything.

So my Wii was hacked but now I don't have the SD card contents so I'm afraid it won't work anymore. Also it was over a year ago that I did this, I don't remember anything about what I did. I don't remember what I used, how I did it (except that I had to use a game cube controller to hack it). I think I used usbloader to play the backups and I did have a homebrew channel. It was a soft hack no hardware

My question is now this, how do I pick up the pieces, what would be the most logical starting point to get my Wii back to where it was last year?

Please, please help.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    First introduce yourself here. A moderator will give you a bunch of links of useful info. Then start reading and reading. Then follow the softmod any wii guide.

Good luck.