ios patcher alternative way ?.....
After following the guide at http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-use-run.html and trying a few of my iso's I noticed that many of them work as the guide suggests but a lot of the latest iso's I have seem to throw an error up "Error couldn't get ISO Information!" Is there an alternative method to finding out this info please.
Many thanks for any help given
1. Open the game image with WiiScrubber [Link]
2. Expand partition.bin and find tmd.bin
3. Right click and choose extract. Save to your PC somewhere.
4. Open tmd.bin with a hex editor [Link]
5. Go to Offset 0x018B and convert from Hex to Decimal
6. If you don't know how to convert Hex to Decimal use Windows Calculator - Switch to programmer view
7. The decimal value is the IOS the game uses.
1. Download and Extract WiiGameInfo
2. Open "WiiGameInfo.exe"
3. Browse for the image file of your game and select it
4. Uncheck the box that says "Verify before getting info"
4. Click "Get Info" - Done
Note: WiiGameInfo also gives you the file size, scrubbed size, ID, disc name, region, partitions, and system menu version of the image.
Thanks for the reply Krank, really appreciate it.
I've already got a couple of hex editors installed so no probs there..... and thank you very much for the detailed outlines.
all the best
No problem. JoostinOnline pointed out to me that you can use WiiBackupManager to check all your games at the same time if you wish. If they are on a hard drive you can also check in Cfg loader in the IOS info for the game (ShadowSonic2 reminded me).