Thread: FCE Ultra GX Box Art

FCE Ultra GX Box Art

Hey sorry if this has been posted, I could not seem to find it. Does anyone by chance have all of the box art for the NES ROMS? I finally got it work by resizing the images and renaming them it has been a tedious process and I am still in the A's with around 800 more to go. If someone has it can you upload it? If not well I will update this with a megashares link to mine once finished. Thanks!

800 ROMS? Are you for real?

Yes I am for real I believe I have pretty much every US and PAL release a lot of them are horrible, I know, but it is mostly for aesthetic reasons and who knows maybe one day may want to play one of them. The process is very tedious I downloaded a torrent with quite a few of them, but not quite all of them. I have to go through and resize them and rename name them which is why the question. As I said if not I will gladly share my images for everyone to save them the work of doing what I am slowly doing.

your thread is full of fail, and against forum rules, WiiHacks does not support pirates. Perhaps go ask from where you downloaded them. Thread closed.

Last edited by Brian; 09-04-2011 at 09:12 PM.