Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Usb loader

Usb loader

I have a simple question!

Can i install ANY usb loader working with ios 4.3 for my usb drive, and not need to have the SD card in the wii?

I have an icon "configurable USB Loader SD" But it only start's up when i have the SD card in, I have Neo Gamma installed and it worked out earlier, but after installet new ios 4.3 it wont mount the usb drive, everything works fine, BUT i just want to have the USB loader installed on wii and get rid of the SD card,

Can anyone link me or tell me how to do this please???

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Yes it is possible with all loaders

Ok, can u please tell me how to do this?

I dont want to crash anything, allready done that after trying to update my wii myself.

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    U need to have the files off your sd card on the root of the usb device, then u can go to the hbc and prees 1 on the wiimote to load the files from usb device, To use from the system menu u simply need a forwarder channel that looks for the usb device.

Can i not install USB loader as a channel? No use to put the USB loader on my USB, i dont have any FAT partition on that, if so i can use the SD card, but i want to install the usb loader as a channel and have the files on wii, is it possible? I have NEO gamma like that, but it dont work any longer.

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Yes u can install a loader as a channel, but u will not be able to update it and also without the fat partition or ntfs partition u will not have anywhere to store covers etc.

Ok, how do i install it then?

I dont care about covers.

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    You need to make it yourself, i use a program called customizemii. If u already have a wad of a channel u like u can simply install the dol of that loader in to that wad an create a channel.
    Last edited by Pob3008; 09-02-2011 at 09:52 AM.

I dont follow, im no pro, im noob, i have wad manager but it ask for my ios when i start and then it can not read my sd card, what do i need on my sd card and how do i install it then? so i dont need to have usb loader on SD or USD drive? please explain more simple to me.

spoon feeding here scouse?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast