Thread: admiral i got problem

admiral i got problem

i just wonder my computer harddrive is not big size anyway when i download game i have to delete coz not much memory anyway my best mate ask me some games i got all in the dvd-r i wanna copy from my dvd to another empty dvd but i cant coz when i put my games there is nothing in the dvd how can i take my game iso image from my copy games and put another dvd can i do with image burner coz i seen on the image burner image creator from disc i dont could u explain pls

Read the 2 stickied threads in this forum

Dumping & Burning Wii Discs - Wiihacks - Nintendo Wii Hacks Community

Either you need the appropriate LG drive.

Or you can try and dump them over wifi.

You really should invest in a bigger hdd and keep all your downloaded isos

The United Kingdom. because kingdoms are cool

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bboykes_boykes View Post
    i just wonder my computer harddrive is not big size anyway when i download game i have to delete coz not much memory anyway my best mate ask me some games i got all in the dvd-r i wanna copy from my dvd to another empty dvd but i cant coz when i put my games there is nothing in the dvd how can i take my game iso image from my copy games and put another dvd can i do with image burner coz i seen on the image burner image creator from disc i dont could u explain pls
    that is the longest, single sentence i have ever read. it also made no sense at all, so i dont know how i could help.

still, very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by anthortic View Post
    that is the longest, single sentence i have ever read. it also made no sense at all, so i dont know how i could help.

still, very impressive

Mate you should see when a post like that popped up before where they were trying to help someone..... Was sheer confusion to the max

The United Kingdom. because kingdoms are cool
    Quote Originally Posted by trekster View Post
    Mate you should see when a post like that popped up before where they were trying to help someone..... Was sheer confusion to the max
    lol

you'll have to post the link, sounds like a challenge

lol

http://www.wiihacks.com/homebrew/919...-suddenly.html

Its like 2nd last post, I wouldn't be surprised if 300 people start posting "What the hell?"

Quote Originally Posted by bboykes_boykes View Post
    just burn with IMGburn, then it will be on there, if you dont see it, its because you cant read it, simple enough