Thread: First post HELLO! I have a sundriver in my wii, and also a jukebox not being used...

First post HELLO! I have a sundriver in my wii, and also a jukebox not being used...

I've been running my sundriver and loving it. I also got a black jukebox since my friend has a wii and was extremely interested in what I had, so I thought I'd gift him the fun mod.

He ended up selling his wii and stuff for $ in favor of his ps3. So now I have an extra mod toy.

First and foremost, i don't want to sell nor trade it - I do trade games and whatnot online, but I've been ripped off more and more recently.

What I want to know is if there are any compatibility issued if I were to install the jukebox with my current wii.

I know that there wouldn't be any connection problems - the chip from the jukebox would connect to my sundrive just as if it were the normal dvd drive.

But would this run stable? Has anyone tried this?

I think my sundriver just runs invisible as if it always has a disc in.

Would I just need to set the jukebox to flat-mode in order to resume my normal sundriver function?

Thanks in advance for any help! This is my first post, sorry if this is just a horrible idea!

NJ USA
    I'm interested in you trying it out and posting the results. I doubt many people, if any has tried that because there is little benefit in having a flatmod derivative installed with a sun driver. It would be similar to having 2 flatmod derivatives in 1 machine, i.e. Wode + a fusion.... Pretty pointless. Most people with 2 hardware mods have a flatmod type chip + a clip or a flatmod type + a soldered chip. For example a Wode + a Wiikey2 on a clip, or a Drivekey + a soldered D2Pro9.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Greater Toronto Area
    It's a bit pointless, why not just install the jukebox works a lot nicer I find than the sundriver did.
    Send me a PM if you need any support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: | website: | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here