Thread: HAWX 2 Advice

Question HAWX 2 Advice

4.2 Softmodded Wii.
    CIOS 222 I think.

Used USB Loader GX for some time now.
    I want to get Hawx 2 running but dont wanna mess things up. The game freezes on the load up screen. So I searched and the solution is apparently using cIOS 224 [57] v5.1.
    How do I go about applying this ?
    I choose to reject reality and substitute it with my own... Yet We stand in our own shadow and wonder why it is so dark!

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    When you select a game on gx select settings and then game ios load or something lile that, and put 224

Sent from my iPod touch using the WiiHacks App

will take a look and get back to you

Ok Found setting, but only have options for 222 and 249 (default) how do i go about installing 224 ?
    Last edited by narse1979; 07-22-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Please use the edit button and don't bump your post within a 24 hr period...
    I choose to reject reality and substitute it with my own... Yet We stand in our own shadow and wonder why it is so dark!

Retired WiiHacks Staff

Arrow Will try

Have tried the Hermies V5 installer to get CIOS 224 to show, although it did install without errors it still did not show in usb loaderGX. I will try this WAD and get back to you.

PS Thanks for the help so far...

Ok gave it a bash, installed correctly but still does not show up in GX loader.... any other ideas ?

SO after bricking my wii and unbricking and learning a little more I am sure that I have the required cIOS 224 [57] installed, however I still cant get it to show up in usb loader gx so i installed Config USB loader and this lets me set cIOS 224 [57] but the game still freezes ....

Please BUMP and try give some advice ??

WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    You could have a bad rip. Try and delete the game from your hdd and rerip with the original disc.