Thread: USB GX games no longer work after National Geographic Wii save crash

USB GX games no longer work after National Geographic Wii save crash

Hi all. I please need some advice as to where to begin.

I had USB GX loader working perfectly on my soft modded Wii with over 60 games but when I tried National Geographic Challenge for the first time, it crashed during the beginning when it goes to begin a memory save.

After the game crashed and I tried to load ANY game from usb GX, nothing at all worked !!! Home Brew channel still starts and I can begin USB GX and see all my games, but when I choose a game and it's supposed to load...........NOTHING.

I use the mod where I have an SD card in my wii. Did the National Geographic game corrupt my SD card too somewhere?

It takes me forever to configure my SD card so I was wondering if anyone knows what steps to take to fix this or if it's a known issue.

(possible my Wii is out of game save memory?)

try another usb loader and see if it work or not..

wiiflow - Open source Wii GUI USB Loader - Google Project Hosting

if the other loader still got problem then u have to post syscheck..
    SYSTEM MENU V4.1U .. HBC v1.0.8 .. PRIILOADER V0.7(rev 138) .. Cios d2x v7-final ... WIIFLOW r417 .. NEOGAMMA B9 rev 47 (still lookin for new ones) .. etc etc

Ok. I will try that. How do I do a system check?

Thanks

Well The wii flow works so I'll just use that. How national geographic challenge game crashed my entire gx USB loader will have to remain a mystery.

usb loader gx has weird bugs and i dont even know how come it can even happen but wiiflow has no complains for me since i have use it for more than a year and i really recommend it ..
    SYSTEM MENU V4.1U .. HBC v1.0.8 .. PRIILOADER V0.7(rev 138) .. Cios d2x v7-final ... WIIFLOW r417 .. NEOGAMMA B9 rev 47 (still lookin for new ones) .. etc etc

Had something similar happen to me but unfortunately it was donkey kong country save points that corrupted my installed games. Not sure why it happened but every game I had installed crashed at different points and had to reinstall all 50 of them