Thread: wbfs help please?

wbfs help please?

hello all

not used the wii for a little while and recently replaced laptop. now i have installed wbfs manager again, but it will not read my ext hdd full of backed up games. Is there an easy way round this? thanks in advance

warren

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    It should read them, but maybe use wii backup manager instead. It is much better.

[SPOILER="wii backup manager"]
    Using Wii Backup Manager

Download -
    WiiBackupManager0.3.5-beta1.rar

**Do This First**

1. Load Wii Backup Manager - Click "Options" then "Settings"
    2. In the "General Tab" click "Keep Game Partition Only"
    3. Click the "FAT32/NTFS" Tab - Under "WBFS Split Style" Click the drop down box and choose "4GB"
    4. Click "OK" - Done

Transfer a File

1. Connect the USB Device to your PC - Open Wii Backup Manager
    2. Click "Drive 1" - Click "Drive" and select your USB HDD Drive Letter - Your Drive Loads
    3. Click "Files" - Click "Add", you will get two choices - "Files" & "Folders" - Click "Files"
    4. Browse for the File you want to add and select it
    5. Your File is now loaded in WiiBackupManager - Check the Box Beside the file and click "Transfer"
    6. Choose "Drive 1" - Wait - Done

Delete a File

2. Click "Drive 1" - Click "Drive" and select your USB HDD Drive Letter - Your Drive Loads
    3. Check the Box beside the file you want to remove - Click "Remove" then choose "Selected"
    4. "Are you Sure" - Click "Yes"

Extract a File

3. Check the Box beside the file you want to Extract - Click "Transfer"
    4. Choose the type of file you want to save it as in the drop down box - Browse for a location to save the file - Click "OK"
    [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by skellinator; 06-25-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Thanks mate - a little rusty - all i am trying to do is get wii sports on the drive and the install failed. I have installed wii back up but wont pick up my hdd, any ideas? i just get blank.... oops cant screen dump either for some reason - should have kept the old laptop! thanks

sorted - thanks pal