Thread: DVDX v2 not found! And other emulator issues

Thanks

DVDX v2 not found! And other emulator issues

Hey guys recently I installed many emulators, Visualboy, Snesx, and Wii64. To save space on my SD, I put my GBA, N64, and SNES collection on 1 disc. On the emulators I can't get it to work, Wii64 gives me an error saying "DVDx v2 not found!" I might be asking my own question but do I need to put sub folders on the DVD?

EDIT: I now get the error "can't find directory "/" "
    Last edited by austin1227; 06-24-2011 at 07:49 PM.
    Thanks to Peire to making the awesome sig and avatar!

Thanks
    No, you posted this before. I mean putting rom on the disk, then running them from the emulator.
    Thanks to Peire to making the awesome sig and avatar!

WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Did u read the guide? The roms do go on the disk, with the emulators. I'm not sure how to just put the roms on a disc, and play off the emulators from sd or usb. Maybe ask Darcide in his ultimate emulation guide. He's an expert with emulators.

Thanks
    i am coming up with the same errors as the op. i believe he is asking if he can burn the rom files directly to a dvd (which is what i tried to do with my backup n64 files)

i just tried the method that was linked to the video and my iso doesnt come with the 'roms/cheats' in the wii64 folder as others have mentioned. also when trying to add any n64 game to the rom folder that i added it makes the whole iso too big to burn. the version of HBC i went by is the DIY listed here step by step and everything was 99% successful..... except that in the HBC menu when i click the home button i dont have the BOOTMII link, i only have BACK/ABOUT/EXIT TO SYSTEM MENU/ SHUTDOWN (because of this i had to go the optional method for the recovery # and using the xyzzz program) in the upper corner it says im running 1.12 and ios58 v24.32. i have not changed any values and went exactly as the DIY listed.

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 Times in 933 Posts
    Wow...this thread is 3 years old. I don't know why you decided to dig it up but thread closed.

P.S. Here's your answer:

Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420
    This guide will let you play emulators from a disk.