Thread: messed something up on wii? cios, mighty channels, black screen(syscheck inc)

Thanks

messed something up on wii? cios, mighty channels, black screen(syscheck inc)

Hi i've had my wii for many years and also modded about 10 wiis for family and friends.

I just recently came across mighty channels so tried installing it, its been installed arite , now when the game usb loader gx loads up, it brings the games and everything up but all the games go to a black screen, wiiflow just keeps saying keep wait.

i think i must have must messed around with cios versions, i updated mine to the latest cios21. i've done a system check and results are below tagged as spoiler. if anyone can spot something or guide me how to fix it, i will appreciate very much.

Spoiler

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghulam35 View Post
    Hi i've had my wii for many years and also modded about 10 wiis for family and friends.

I just recently came across mighty channels so tried installing it, its been installed arite , now when the game usb loader gx loads up, it brings the games and everything up but all the games go to a black screen, wiiflow just keeps saying keep wait.

i think i must have must messed around with cios versions, i updated mine to the latest cios21. i've done a system check and results are below tagged as spoiler. if anyone can spot something or guide me how to fix it, i will appreciate very much.

Spoiler

I would update your softmod using Mauifrogs Mod Any Wii Guide

Thanks
    I've already tried the step 2 that guide without any luck.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk