Thread: Netflix Data Transferring - Wii to Wii - Not Possible?

Us Netflix Data Transferring - Wii to Wii - Not Possible?

I have 2 wii's units. One is being sold and has my netflix account on it. Since it has all my favs and watched data, I don't want to lose that data.

TRIED:
    Step 1: Nintendo's save system data will not allow copy or save. ONLY ERASE.
    Step 2: I tried Wanikokos "Save/Restore" game data backup. - It will back it up on the SD card but, not restore to the 2nd Wii.

Any other suggestions? I have to give the new owner the wii un-softmodded and original again. I just want to pull that off and reuse intact.

Thanks!

Most likely because the data is 'married' to the console you took it off of, so it may never work regardless.
    Since it has all my favs and watched data, I don't want to lose that data.
    I never used Netflix on Wii or know how it is utilized, but I do know Netflix saves your Instant Watching Activity on your account you access via WWW. Don't know about favorites because I don't utilize it. Why not just give the non-Netflix Wii to new owner, might save yourself some headache/heartache...

bull crap, not sure how, but I got it to work. Me and my friend traded wiis and his netflix account worked on mine.