Thread: Black screen comes up with usb loader gx 2

Unhappy Black screen comes up with usb loader gx 2

[SPOILER="sysCheck GX v1.0.0 by Erik Spyder"]sysCheck GX v1.0.0 by Erik Spyder

sysCheck GX is running under IOS56 (rev 5662).

Console ID: 49717183.
    Region: NTSC-U.
    Hollywood v0x11.
    Boot2 v4.
    System Menu v289 (3.2U).
    BC v2.
    MIOS v5.
    Blocks the GameCube Action Replay.

Found 88 titles.
    Found 30 IOS and 2 IOS Stubs on this console.

IOS (revision),IOS Stub,Trucha Bug,ES_Identify,Flash Access,NAND Access,Boot2 Access,USB 2.0,Information
    IOS 4 (rev 65280),Yes,?,?,?,?,?,?,""
    IOS 9 (rev 520),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabl ed,Disabled,"Used by System Menu 1.0."
    IOS 10 (rev 768),Yes,?,?,?,?,?,?,""
    IOS 11 (rev 10),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Di sabled,"Exclusively used by System Menu 2.0 and System Menu 2.1."
    IOS 12 (rev 6),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Dis abled,"This is the oldest known version of IOS. It was probably developed to be used in Wii Demos and product showcases."
    IOS 13 (rev 10),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Di sabled,"Used by News, Weather and Photo 1.0 Channels."
    IOS 14 (rev 262),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabl ed,Disabled,""
    IOS 15 (rev 257),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,D isabled,"Contains NAND BOOT PROGRAM (this was probably accidental)."
    IOS 16 (rev 257),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,D isabled,"This IOS was originally a leaked IOS from Nintendo's Wii Backup Disc."
    IOS 17 (rev 512),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,D isabled,""
    IOS 20 (rev 12),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Di sabled,"Exclusively used by System Menu 2.2."
    IOS 21 (rev 514),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,D isabled,"Contains NAND boot program. Most debugging messages are removed. Most common for third-party titles."
    IOS 22 (rev 777),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabl ed,Disabled,""
    IOS 28 (rev 1292),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,""
    IOS 30 (rev 1040),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled, Disabled," Used by System Menu 3.2."
    IOS 31 (rev 3608),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Used by the Regional Titles for News & Weather."
    IOS 33 (rev 3608),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,""
    IOS 34 (rev 3608),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Mostly used by the HackMii Installer as long as it's not fakesigned."
    IOS 35 (rev 3608),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,""
    IOS 36 (rev 1042),No,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled, Disabled,"Initial Release. Used by HackMii Installer v0.4 & v0.6."
    IOS 37 (rev 5663),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Fixed the signing bug. Used by several WiiWare games."
    IOS 38 (rev 4124),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Required and installed by the official Nintendo Wii Speak Channel."
    IOS 51 (rev 4633),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,""
    IOS 53 (rev 5663),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Used by several WiiWare games."
    IOS 55 (rev 5663),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Required and installed by the official Nintendo Wii Speak Channel. Used by several WiiWare games."
    IOS 56 (rev 5662),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Used by the Wii Speak Channel 2.0. Used by several WiiWare games."
    IOS 70 (rev 6687),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disab led,Disabled,"Used by System Menu 4.2. It is known to have SDHC support."
    IOS222 (rev 4),No,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Enabled,Disabled,En abled,"Used by Hermes as a custom IOS."
    IOS249 (rev 17),No,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Enabled,Disabled,E nabled,"Used by Waninkoko as a custom IOS. It is also used by the cIOS Patchmii Installer."
    IOS250 (rev 65535),No,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled,Enabled,Disable d,Enabled,"Used by Waninkoko as a backup of his custom IOS."
    IOS254 (rev 65281),No,?,?,?,?,?,?,"Used by BootMii (HackMiiInstaller v0.7x)."
    IOS255 (rev 31337),No,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disa bled,Disabled,""

[/SPOILER]
    This is my system check. can anyone tell me if anything is wrong with it, how to fix what's wrong with it, and if it has any relevance to my problem(as stated in the title)

Also, if anyone could tell me what all the gibberish in the system check means that would be greatly appreciated , i like to know what im doing and whats happening at all times. i'd rather be able to understand whats wrong rather than fix it

Also, on a side note, the games that seem to be working are the games that i bought and ripped using the loader. i also hard modded my wii so until now i have been burning games and playing them on dvds. it seems that the games that aren't working are the games that i ripped using usb loader gx from my burned dvds. thanks in advance
    Last edited by narse1979; 06-05-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    To be honest you are missing quite a few cios(s).
    Have a look at Mauifrogs Mod Any Wii Guide and redo the mod because yours looks a bit of a mess.
    Did you upgrade syscheck via the app? It is recommended to do a fresh install of gx rather than updating through the app.