Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wii Drive

  1. #1

    Wii Drive

    I used the Wii Drive chip database and it say I have a 75% Chance of GC2-DMS and a 25% chance of GC2-D2B. Am I able to load burned games? I tried to get Metroid prime trilogy to play but I got dvd error 1167. I burned at 2x and 2084960 layer break with a Verbatim DVD+R DL. HELP PLEASE!

  2. #2
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Your wii's drive should play backups, but look here-->

  3. #3
    I tried cleaning the lens and it still happened how can I know if it is a bad burn or bad media?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts