Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart channel not working!! 3.1e

Question Mario Kart channel not working!! 3.1e

i have wii which is :
    pal
    3.1e
    has access to internet
    d2pro chip

my problem is that when i click on the mario kart channel it just loads the wii menu, i run the mario kart though geko os 1.07b and istalling the channel is fine, i dont want to update my wii is there a patch or somthing that makes this work??

Try installing it without using Gecko OS.

| Wii LU64 | USB Loader GX | Western Digital 320GB Passport Essential HD |

install with wad manager =P

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiprah View Post
    Try installing it without using Gecko OS.
    can't, need to update and if i turn update off via modchip (d2pro) mario kart just goes black when i start it

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    install with wad manager =P
    tried, same problem

You can use Starfall to turn off the System Update disk check. Then you can run game the traditional way(the Wii Menu)

run starfall, it will say press "B + 2" don't, you actually press "B + 1" (it may take a few presses, it's picky)

press down to the last option..."Skip disk update check"... press A to add it to the install list. press 2 to start installing.

| Wii LU64 | USB Loader GX | Western Digital 320GB Passport Essential HD |

you will need to upgrade to version 3.2 to use starfall, use AnyRegionChanger.

i want to update to 3.2 using anyregionchanger, is it safe to update to 3.2 with a d2pro chip, will i still be able to run my backups? does it affect homebrew? ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by andrew0110 View Post
    i want to update to 3.2 using anyregionchanger, is it safe to update to 3.2 with a d2pro chip, will i still be able to run my backups? does it affect homebrew? ty in advance
    yes its the best firmware version and 100% safe.

Hello this is my first post. Can someone please tell me what is starfall ???

i am on ver 3.1e with homebrew channel and zelda hack running backup channel. Do i need upgrade to 3.2e or higher or just leave it as it is??? what is it' advantages of upgrading???

kind regards
    Last edited by savtavs; 02-02-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast