Download - NeoGammaR9beta48.zip
source - Here
d2x with IOS56 as base IOS. It should work for all games(including MH3 and Rockband), and seems to be as fast as IOS57. cIOSX rev21d2x: Yet Another Hot Fix!!!! - GBAtemp.net!!!! Get the new d2x installer at that link.
Recommend cMIOS for homebrew,retail&backup discs and softmodded&hardmodded Wiis. It's WiiGator's cMIOS just in a new installer(only required for GC mode internal or external):
New version(based on MIOSv10): cMIOSWiiGator0.2.zip
R9 beta 47 - > R9 beta 48
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Changed to the code handler from Gecko OS 1.9.x, thanks go to biolizard89 for porting the Wii debugger code handler to GC
- Changed Block IOS Reload to only use mode 2 as well as reloading into the cIOS NeoGamma uses(only d2xv4+)
- Added return to HBC feature instead of returning to wii menu from games' home menu(only d2xv4+). Might work with channels and forwarders as well
- Updated to devkiptPPC r21 and libogc 1.8.6(both modified, see .txt files for details)
- Added cIOS rev21 identification
- Updated the game disc region auto detection
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Removed warnings when booting GCOS itself(won't work on softmodded Wiis!)
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Compressing the GC loader .dol now(about 150KB saved)
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Don't boot MIOS anymore on GC mode external when no .dol is found
I haven't tried it yet but it looks like there is no option to boot Neogamma with an alternate IOS, something I was looking forward to.