+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: username change please?

  1. #1

    username change please?

    Hey mods, could one of you please change my username to "superuserinc"

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    I have Pmed Gen3sf for you.
    Gen3sf should be able to sort you out.


  3. #3
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    I take it you use Linux and really like the su command? LOL
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcide666 View Post
    I take it you use Linux and really like the su command? LOL
    haha yep

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Legendary
    EMPRESS of ALL
    Retired Head Admin

    Do NOT PM for Site or Wii Issues
    Gen3SF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,036
    I have changed your name as requested, v3loc1ty2.0. Enjoy your new name, superuserinc and Happy Second WiiHacks Anniversary.

  6. #6
    New Member RMDslash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tripoli, Libya
    Posts
    4
    hey can i also get my username changed? i accidentally wrote my actual full name as a username. can you change it to RMDslash ?

  7. #7
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDslash View Post
    hey can i also get my username changed? i accidentally wrote my actual full name as a username. can you change it to RMDslash ?
    It has been done!

  8. #8
    tstwitter
    Guest

    User name change please, from twtwitter to tstwitter, Thanks!

    Hi,

    I goofed and typed my user/login id as twtwitter, when it should have been tstwitter (same as all my other tech forums). I tried to look for an area where I could delete the new twtwitter account, the recreate with a new tstwiiter id... but no dice. Anyways, if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

    tstwitter

  9. #9
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by tstwitter
    Hi,

    I goofed and typed my user/login id as twtwitter, when it should have been tstwitter (same as all my other tech forums). I tried to look for an area where I could delete the new twtwitter account, the recreate with a new tstwiiter id... but no dice. Anyways, if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

    tstwitter
    Looks like you are all set

    Sent from my iPad using WiiHacks

  10. #10

    change me too

    could you plz rename my username too plz plz plz ???
    astroboy007 would be a good choice
    so sorry for the inconvenience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •