Thread: Problem moving ISO file into Wii Backup Manager, help?!

Problem moving ISO file into Wii Backup Manager, help?!

Hey everyone Iím new to this forum so Iíd like to say hey!

I was wondering if anyone could help me on a few things, I have been using Wii Backup manager for a while and once I have un compressed an ISO file ready to be imported into Wii Backup Manager I have notice that sometimes a few ISO files do not seem to want to move across when I am trying to add the files using Ďadd fileí in Wii Backup Manager. The files I am using are 4.37gb and are ISO files so why canít I seem to move them across?

bad image maybe...

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    I use wii game manager so i couldnt comment on backup manager. Have u tried wii game manager?

No I haven't tried game manager, if it was happening in game manager what wud u look out for? X

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    i would say bad iso

Is there anything I can do or should I just delete them and start again? X

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    how many are there?

There are two to move across. Maybe it's a prob with the files :-( I'll try again xx

Quote Originally Posted by spray747 View Post
    Hey everyone Iím new to this forum so Iíd like to say hey!

I was wondering if anyone could help me on a few things, I have been using Wii Backup manager for a while and once I have un compressed an ISO file ready to be imported into Wii Backup Manager I have notice that sometimes a few ISO files do not seem to want to move across when I am trying to add the files using Ďadd fileí in Wii Backup Manager. The files I am using are 4.37gb and are ISO files so why canít I seem to move them across?

I've been using Wii Backup Manager since it early days.. and have never had a problem yet. I also use the "Add Files/Folder" for my ISOs to my USB HDD. If you can't move them.. maybe your drive isn't ready at that very moment? You can also try moving that "ISO" to a WBFS Folder on your regular drive.. just to see if it's okay.

Thanks chibbs and everyone else it works now I think that I may of tried at the "wrong" time but now it seems to be working :-) fine!

Thanks everyone

X x x x