PART 3 - RECORDING:
ImgBurn - download link
1. Open the program and select "write image file to disc"
2. Select your file
3. Browse to the .ISO when the window pops
4. Set your record speed and insert a blank DVD-R
5. Hit the file to disc button.
*** for Super Smash Brothers: Brawl only - set the layer break before recording ***
- Record at the lowest speed possible. By putting the speed to 1X, it'll default to the slowest the disc and recorder match to.
- No DVD+R discs. The booktype doesn't work well. Use quality DVD-R's only. (Verbatim works the best for me.) Also, no debates on DVD-R brands please. Any posts arguing Verbatim vs (insert brand here) will get deleted.
If this guide helped you, please use the button on the thread. It'll encourage me to make more of these if enough feedback is given.