Thread: Modded Wii 4.2u Black Screen/No Audio

Modded Wii 4.2u Black Screen/No Audio

Hi I do apologize in advance if I am in the wrong area I used to search feature to browse the website for general help but I did not run into anything that fit my general criteria.

I was in the middle of modding my Wii when I was uninstalling some WAD files from my Wii when my system crashed on me. So I restarted my console to end up with a black screen and no audio, my Wii remote doesn't even connect but my console starts up with nothing but the facts that I stated earlier. Does anybody know what the issue or problem is here?

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Firstly u should post an introduction. Secondly does the wii remote turn on the wii console? If not its possibly the bluetooth module

This should be moved to the bricked section. It almost sounds as though you might have unistalled a low number Wad. Never uninstall anything below 200 I repeat "Never". Did you have Priiloader installed? or were you not at that stage yet?

Yeah the Wii Remote turns the Wii console on but doesn't connect after the initial startup.

And no I haven't made it that far to the "priiloader"