Thread: Error 002 on wad load

Error 002 on wad load

This only seems to be an issue with newer wads (within the last 6 months). At first when I tried to load a wad it would just restart the Wii. After searching for a fix I decided to try and install IOS 38, 53 and 55. Now when I load a wad it gives me the blue 002 error screen. All my retail games run fine off the HD and older wads work fine as well. Any ideas?

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    Well, error #002 only occurs when something is loaded with a wrong IOS. It could be that you need to update your IOS. Or maybe you have cIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed.
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2

Thanks for the reply. Is there any known IOS you need for new VC games? I wouldn't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Souldat View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Is there any known IOS you need for new VC games? I wouldn't know where to start.
    Well that's easy, you buy the game from Nintendo and get everything you need then...