Thread: NANDEmu WiFi Not Initializing

NANDEmu WiFi Not Initializing

Hello,

I'm using sorg's NANDEmu to store songs for GH6. Everything in that regard is fine. However, for some reason, WiFi doesn't always initialize properly when I start my Wii. Most of the time it will, other times it won't. Sometimes I even get disconnected after a few minutes of gameplay. It seems completely random. It wouldn't be a big deal, but my Wiimote constantly goes out of sync if my Wii isn't connected to the internet. For the record, I am using a clean NAND, but it happened with my own NAND as well.

Anyone have any ideas? I've already tried UNEEK and uLoader; the former won't boot GH6 and the latter's emulated NAND function does not work for GH6 (last I checked).

Thanks in advance.

For general WIFI issues:
    - Try different Modes on your WLAN-Access-POINT: 802.11b, 802.11b+g, 802.11g
    ( For me 802.11b works best )
    - Manualy setup your Wii-Wifi-Setting and change MTU-setting to 1492 or 1480
    For WIFI issues in GH:WOR(6):
    - Wait until Main-Menu appears and if you get a message "Not connected to WiFi-Connection" enter
    'Options'->'Save Game'->'abort' and you should get a message "Connected to WiFi-Connection" after a few seconds.
    If NOT... try again...
    Now all songs should be playable online/offline

Unfortunately, my router has literally zero configuration options, so I can't try the first thing. I will try the other two and report back. Thanks.

No go with the MTU settings, but doing save/exit repeatedly works well. Would this be an issue with the game itself then, and not NANDEmu or my wireless settings?