Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Slim Fw released
C4Eva (in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter) released the iXtreme LT+ for LiteOn DG-16D4S 9504 drives:
World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim
- For Liteon Drive 9504
New protection measures for slim:
* Realtime checks of drive firmware and ram by dashboard – Rootkit technology used to pass several realtime check types. These checks on the drive are open ended so as to make replay of the answers impossible. Will pass any check on any part of the drive
* Hardware flash modification check – The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock
* Slim drive locked to read pressed game discs only – Enabled reading of DVD+R DL media for game discs
All features of current LT+ also included
- Optimised PFI code to accommodate AP25 SS data
- Defeats current AP25 protection
- Protects console from logging AP25 violation
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default
If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.
1 User Says Thank You Red_Gh0st For This Useful Post
Retired WiiHacks Staff
thanks Richardsito great news
Better get reading up on the mod...
Last edited by narse1979; 04-10-2011 at 12:02 PM.
~ WiiHacks VIP ~
Hardest part of this new fw flash is opening the slim 360 itself,the flashing is unbelievably
easy to do.U will need the new release of JF and follow the new JF tut,and your done until MS puts the lot down with there new dash release when it does come out, unless c4 can work his magic on MS's evil plans.
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
Sent via Wiihacks Mobile App
is all the 360 slim's drive a Liteon Drive 9504?
Retired WiiHacks Staff
No you may have the FW 0225 which you can only extract the drive keys for at the moment as I found out this morning when I was hoping to see 9504 but saw 0225 grrr. I got all excited at first it made me tingle lmfao
Originally Posted by Randomguy408
From the jungle flasher tutorial -
The Other 2 Drives are
LiteOn DG-16D4S (FW Ver. 0225)
Drive Key can be dumped ONLY
Hitachi (FW Ver. 0500)
You can tell the difference between LiteOn and Hitachi by the drive tray
Read the label on the drive as which LiteOn drive you have.
Note: There are also some mislabelled as 9504 and are actually 0225, the only 100% method is to connect your drive to your PC and see how it reports in Jungleflasher
Last edited by narse1979; 04-14-2011 at 06:09 AM.