Thread: Virtual Console menu

Virtual Console menu

Forgive me if there is already a post about this as my search fu is not so great.. i search but did not find the answer.

Im looking to load my VC game from my HHD. I have found guides for triiforce and mighty channels...however

I love how wiiflow utilizes the box covers art work and wondering if there is a loader for VC game in a similar way?
    My goal is ..i would like to scroll my VC games from a menu with a channel like wiiflow.

-Thanks

mighty channels i use and you can get covers but not 3d and its just flat screen
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature

Yes same here, however i did notice that WiiTBD has 3D art work for NES game..hoping there is a loader for them that i missed.

-Thanks

i think that might of been for the emulaters not sure
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature

You would want to set up triforce, then make .iso forwarders that show up in wiiflow, but point to triforce. I have mine set up that way. If you have a lot of wiiware/VC games like I do, the initial setup takes awhile, but after that its about 5-10min a game. I don't have the link for the forwarders anymore, nor have time to search, so search for ISO forwarders, I think its in the recommended or other guides thread. PM me if you need more help with it. I'll be back in a couple hrs.

People are so picky these days... I'm not sure that any loader use cover art, but I know that uLoader, which is a USB loader can also load channels, but no wii flow mod...