Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Softmodded Wii, 40GB USB HDD, 2 chucks/controllers, HD cables, 2 GC controllers

Softmodded Wii, 40GB USB HDD, 2 chucks/controllers, HD cables, 2 GC controllers

I have here a very lightly used 2010 (sorry no DVDs) Wii. I softmodded it, no big deal, has BootMii IOS, Homebrew channel, Hermes, cIOS, Priiloader, etc. It works great with USB Loader GX but I just don't play anymore, I'm also including the 1GB SD card. (that has USB Loader GX, a nand dump, etc on it) I'm also throwing in a 40GB USB hard drive. (The hard drive is formatted) The Wii also comes with an extra nunchuck and controller, totaling 2 nunchucks and 2 controllers. The Wii comes with all necessary cables, (standard AV cable, power cable, sensor bar) as well as after market HD component cables. I will also throw in 2 Gamecube controllers, (fully compatible with most VC games) a Gamecube memory card, and Metroid Prime. (Gamecube game) Also, the Wii comes with Wii Sports.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, transaction will be via paypal. Please PM me with your offer.

Thank You.

How much u want for it?

Send me a PM and we can talk, basically make me an offer, I don't have a set price but I don't want to be lowballed.

Sent PM!!!!

So how much are you looking to get out of it cause I'm on a tight budget?

Sent with my WX445 using WiiHacks App!

Honestly I don't know what it's worth, is $150 too much?

For me it is but with what you have it's not that bad.

Sent with my WX445 using WiiHacks App!

still available

still available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast