Thread: smash bros brawl

Thanks

smash bros brawl

forst off i just want to apologise if this is the wrong section , i looked about the forum and could not find the correct one for my question , anyway here is my problem

i have super smash bros brawl , its pal region and its 7.6gb iso (larger file than usual so this maybe the problem i'm having) for some reason i cant get it to load on to my hdd , i have loaded over 50 games without a problem using wii game manager from the pc , what am i doing wrong

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Need more info than "can't get it to load". Install it from your original disc using your USB Loader and you will be fine. I recommend Cfg.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Thanks
    Does it go to a black screen then nothing happens?If so check out the problem game guide on this site.And like Krank said a bit more info will get your problem sorted more or less instantly dependent on details given

Thanks
    the iso will load up in wii game manager ,but when transferin over from comp to the hard drive it transfers for about a split second then dissapears out of game manager. i looked on my hard drive in the wbfs folder and it has made the folder in there super smash bros, and inside that folder there is a file called tmp file