Return of the Jodi v4.3e help!
Hi, im new to wii hacking and all, but I really need help with this hack!
I'm from Australia, and Im assuming that you use return of the jodi EUR. When i boot up lego star wars, and go to the tank the hacking character isn't there... I copied the file to my wii, any suggestions?
Ask in the guide you're following you will get a faster response...EDIT you do have hackmii as boot.elf on your SD dont you? must be "GB or less (NOT SDHC) you have to follow all steps
- SD card (not SHDC) formatted as FAT16 or FAT32
- Some possibility to copy the savegame from the PC to the SD card (i.e. card reader)
- Lego Star Wars ;-) (you have to boot it at least once before)
- Some homebrew software to load, e.g. the HackMii Installer.
- (OPTIONAL) If you have an existing "Lego Star Wars" savegame. MOVE it to another SD CARD.
- Copy the "private" directory from the Return of the Jodi download to the root of your SD card.
- Take your homebrew and put it in the ROOT of your SD card as "boot.elf"
- Put your SD card in your Wii and turn it on.
- Go into Wii Options -> Data Management -> Save Data -> Wii.
- Go to SD card and select the "Return of the Jodi" savegame that corresponds to your game region.
- NOTE: Some people are having problems with the Wii not "seeing" the savegame on the SD card. If you are experiencing this, try setting the archive bit for the data.bin file. In Windows this can be either be done from the file's properties dialog (right click on it in Windows Explorer and check the box) or from the command line using "attrib +a <path to data.bin>"EFnet.
- Copy the savegame to the Wii.
- Boot Lego Star Wars.
- Load the saved game you just copied to the Wii.
- Go to the bar on the right and choose the character named "Return of Jodi".
Last edited by M3RK; 03-14-2011 at 12:55 AM.
The guide im following is on the actual wiibrew site, i tried everything but i couldn't find anything on there..
Sorry i assumed you were following the softmod ANY wi guide on here..Have you got the correct file structure on your SD
Check the Chapter 1 spoiler for lego star wars game exploit http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html
if you have any further questions you could ask on that thread as he created the guide
Last edited by M3RK; 03-14-2011 at 01:05 AM.
I tried his method, i also tried jabba the haxx, and the file was already in the wiis system menu. I boot lego star wars and the character tank is still not jabba the haxx or return of jodi....what to do?
What files do you have on your SD and what type(brand/size) is your SD card?
Last edited by M3RK; 03-14-2011 at 03:21 AM.
its an 8gb kingston SD card. got a couple of photos, and the jabba the haxx files on it, like the private, boot.elf, source and readmii
Theres your problem ....use 2GB or LESS SD card or it will NEVER work
EDIT it doesnt help if theres other stuff on it either it needs to be formatted FAT32 non SDHC before you start
Last edited by M3RK; 03-14-2011 at 02:50 AM.
ohh wow, but will it work if some of the space is used up? its only got 2.4 GB left, or is it possible to use a usb?
let me put it another way .......GET A NEW SD card (2GB) or (LESS) sandisk is best and FORMAT it (that means nothing on it at all)
Tags for this Thread