Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Dude's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude im new to this and in need of help!!!!! i wanna be able to play dvds on the wii without the Twilight Hack, i dont have the game sooo can i? i have more questions but i wanna hear an answer for this one first. right now IM HIIGGHH:

-,_-, nope you got to have homebrew

well

i only know of the mp3 app or the theater channel & i think u need homebrew 4 both

>IT'S Time To Die SpiderMan!!!

The Homebrew Channel is the gateway to the SD card for applications. You must have it to install or launch custom applications.

BTW ... just buy a dvd player for $20 on the internet. It'll do so much better at decoding audio. No need to put wear and tear on something a cheap device can do.

Helpful Threads:
    Dump & Burn discs | 3.3 / 3.4 Firmware FYI | Wii Disassemble | WiiClip Install

Consoles:
    Wii - 4.1U - WiiKey 2 - USBLoader GX - SNES9X GX, Genesis Plus GX, FCE GX w. cover flow mods
    360 - Resident Evil S.E. - iXtreme LT 1.1 - JTag - FreeBoot 0.032 9199 Dash - NXE2GOD, XM360, XeXMenu 1.1, Flash360
    PSP - CFW 5.00m33, 16GB MSPD | DS Lite - DSTT w.1.17a r12, 8GB SDHC

my theater channel is Japan only
    not released
    cost 500 Nintendo points
    and is a program used to buy Japanese media for 100 - 500 points =P

is urs

japanese & u have it in america

>IT'S Time To Die SpiderMan!!!

If I remember correctly, his was an NTSC-U machine region flipped to NTSC-J.

Helpful Threads:

Consoles:
    Wii - 4.1U - WiiKey 2 - USBLoader GX - SNES9X GX, Genesis Plus GX, FCE GX w. cover flow mods
    360 - Resident Evil S.E. - iXtreme LT 1.1 - JTag - FreeBoot 0.032 9199 Dash - NXE2GOD, XM360, XeXMenu 1.1, Flash360

Quote Originally Posted by e3NiNe View Post
    If I remember correctly, his was an NTSC-U machine region flipped to NTSC-J.
    it is, but its because i have a strong Affinity twords the Japanese ask E3 xD

but i know that because i read a long article on it, and the Fortune teller Channel -,_-, i hope we get something better

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    i have a strong Affinity twords the Japanese ask E3 xD
    Illvelo, Taiko no Tasujin, Tatsunoko vs Capcom ... the guy's walked me through the game menus so I can play. : P

Helpful Threads:

Consoles:

im loving Taiko, since im playing it 50/50 since it hurts my eyes over time

i got Banchou costume, I LOVE IT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast