Thread: Need Help with a Contest

Question Need Help with a Contest

Hey, my wrestling coach entered a singlet (the uniforms for wrestling) he designed into a contest on the internet.

Everyone is supposed to rate the singlets 1-5 stars, then the winner is the singlet with with the most votes times avg rating (#votes * rating)

so pretty much everyone is cheating by voting multiple times, and i need to figure out how to vote multiple times, fast.

It only lets you vote on each singlet once per IP address, but i have been able to get around this by restarting my modem, or getting on a proxy server. using proxies is getting annoying because some have the same ip address and don't work.

Does anyone know of any other ways i can vote multiple times, or does anyone have a list of proxies that all have different ip addresses

get a proxy program, and then just change it every time u finsh, or you can made your router reset every ___ and do it

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    get a proxy program, and then just change it every time u finsh, or you can made your router reset every ___ and do it
    Whats a good proxy program

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    this is the best advice you can get, you have to own your IP though other wise it won't work.. For example if every time you get on the internet you have a different IP it wont work...

use sneakme.net
    it is an ip cloaking site......