Thread: how do i return to menu screen with n64 emulator

how do i return to menu screen with n64 emulator

Hi i have looked around the site but cant seem to find the answer but this is only my secound question i have asked so sorry if i done anything wrong.I have a few roms for the n64 emulator but i cant seem to find a way out of a game without powering of with the wii remote which if i am right you should go to the wii menu then shut down but i get no option to do it i have been using a gamecube controller seems to work better than the classic controller pro but i just need to know how to return to the menu when finished with a game happens with all my 64 roms but my snes ones go straight back to the snes emulator menu screen which is what i want the n64 games to do by the way does it matter what region the rom is or do emulators support all regions?

Quote Originally Posted by shane141279
    Hi i have looked around the site but cant seem to find the answer but this is only my secound question i have asked so sorry if i done anything wrong.I have a few roms for the n64 emulator but i cant seem to find a way out of a game without powering of with the wii remote which if i am right you should go to the wii menu then shut down but i get no option to do it i have been using a gamecube controller seems to work better than the classic controller pro but i just need to know how to return to the menu when finished with a game happens with all my 64 roms but my snes ones go straight back to the snes emulator menu screen which is what i want the n64 games to do by the way does it matter what region the rom is or do emulators support all regions?
    Press 1+2 if using a nunchuk to go to the Wii64 menu, then select exit. You will be returned to the homebrew channel.

Thanks Binary Wave really grateful for you help hope i can return it one day

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    If you are using the GC controller like you said press X and Y at the same time. The same with the classic controller.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

Thanks again m8

You can also just press the reset button on the wii.