Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Wires for Wii

Ca WTB Wires for Wii

Hi, I am looking to buy the wires adn the sensor bar for the wii if someone have a used can they would want to sell for cheap, I bought this wii for 60$ from a friend but I dont have any accessories

Thanks

I am in Canada

You can buy all the stuff at a retailer, like walmart.

Thanks a lot for the link to monoprice, I was able to get the Component AV Cable, Sensor Bar and AC Power Supply, all for 18.99$ CDN including shipping and handling! amazing, cheaper than dealextreme I checked the prices at Walmart / Zellers and they are selling just the component av cable for 29.99$ it is ridiculous!

Thanks again =)

I hate to say it, but $2.72 for a Wii component AV cable, you get what you pay for. Not all are created equal, and I've seen of members having problems with a component AV cable, and when replacing it with the Nintendo cable, the problems went away.

i know it can happen, happenned before on dealextreme with a 25ft vga cable, but anyways, for the price its worth a shot, I read the reviews on each SKUs I ordered and they seemed allright, hopefully i will have a good experience with them

Are you going to post back a review, if it was any good? It sure would be nice to know who has the good/bad products.

sure why not, If I can help someone not being scammed or to make a good deal its always nice it will take 6-14 business days to get here (usps) so I'll create a new topic to let you guys know once i get the item. In which section of the forum would it be more appropriate ?

I have not ordered any wii accessories from monoprice but I order cables from there all the time. Quality cables at a decent price ,highly recommended by avsforum.com. I imagine the wii component cables would be no different. There is lots of reviews on their site regarding the cable
    For only $2.24 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 6FT Audio Video ED Component Cable for Wii - White (Net Jacket) | Cables for Wii

I'll back him on this. Monoprice is one of those rare sites that really are pure gold, both in service and savings. They're fast, reliable, and offer great stuff.

*granted I've not ordered Wii-related things there, but I would if I needed to and they had it.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast