Thread: wii softmod 4.3e

Angry wii softmod 4.3e

hi my friend softmoded my 4.3e wii i use gx loader i put 8 games on 250 wd external harddrive and everything was fine , turn mt wii off and the neaxt day none of the games would load just a black screen after i click on each game , so i got new sd card reset default settings and reformated the harddrive and for some reason it all worked again then i put justdance on and played it turn the wii off and then played wii 1/2 hour later no games would play and now no matter what i do none of my games play again is ther a setting that is not right of a file i sould have on the sd card i dont know can some one help please

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    Did justdance by any chance update the wii?
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2

Wow...

That was one long sentence. The only time the OP bothered to use a period was when typing 4.3e.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

no , i was told it mite be my sd card but i tried 2 different cards and the card i am using now is a sandisk sdhc 4 gig which worked fine for 2 days with no problems before it stopped