Thread: Wii controller issue after running backup

Wii controller issue after running backup

Running into an issue with my wii controllers. I installed the update for cios 250 for black ops and ever since after I load any game from usb loader gx only 1 controller will work in the game. The second won't sync. If I go into the Home menu and sync the remote as soon as I close the home menu to go back to the game the second remote disconnects immediately. I have tried several remotes so it is not an issue with the remote. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
    Running into an issue with my wii controllers. I installed the update for cios 250 for black ops and ever since after I load any game from usb loader gx only 1 controller will work in the game. The second won't sync. If I go into the Home menu and sync the remote as soon as I close the home menu to go back to the game the second remote disconnects immediately. I have tried several remotes so it is not an issue with the remote. Any ideas?
    In some games you have to be in 2-player mode/menu for a second remote to sync.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

This will not allow it to sync in 2 player mode also. I tried removing cios 250 and also removed cios 249 and installed the new cios 36 but still not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
    This will not allow it to sync in 2 player mode also. I tried removing cios 250 and also removed cios 249 and installed the new cios 36 but still not working.
    Removing 249 and 250 was a bad idea, and reinstalling 36 was pointless. Do all the games work when playing the retail discs?
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

I removed 249 and 250 as when I ran dop-mii it listed them as stubbed ios's and installed cios 36 as I read those steps in a tutorial. The second controller works fine in a retail game.

Sorry to revive ths

Im having the same problem.
    Any ideas? It's not reading it at all.