Thread: stupid question for art on sd card

stupid question for art on sd card

i should know this but for the life of me i cant think so just soft modded a 4.3 for usb everything works great when i goto download the art files it takes all my download speed from my pc and kinda freezes.

i reckon i dont have my sd card set up right for the art files to store as i have no image or cover folder i just made both but still no joy

if there is a way for me download art and install it another way could some one point me in the right direction

thanks in advance

WiiHacks Staff

Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    there are currently quite a few drive and cover managers for PC use out.
    the two i know of is wii gamemanager and wii backup manager both you can find in the FAT32 loading guide linked below, it has also a small description where to put covers etc.
    hope that helps (there are other managers, e.g. wiiflow manager, google or wiihacks search may help)
    good luck

<--suggestions helped? press Thanks

i could not use fat32 had to use exfat as it was a HDD from a sky box that would not let me format anything else this was the only way i could work with the hdd

thereforei had to convert to wbfs in usb configurable trying to download art covers and the wii freezes tried the 2 opition you gave me but still not got it sorted out

thanks for you help

WiiHacks Staff

Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Did you use one of the formatting tools provided in the beginning of the fat32 guide?
    which program you tried for your game collection and cover download?

<--suggestions helped? press Thanks

its an old sky sagem HDD which i could not format normaly as it was write protected so i had to go in to computer management in windows 7 thats the only way i could format i tried loads of different programs to format

i installed wii sports and it put the art cover on for me now all i can get all the art covers strange really how i could not before

anyway thanks for all the help
    if i helped you out just click the thanks button