Thread: Help!! Iv softmoded my wii and have problems

Talking Help!! Iv softmoded my wii and have problems

Hi, i soft moded my wii version 4.2e and it was perfect, then i told my mate about it and he wanted me to do his. I did it exactly the same way and installed USB Loader GX. Now it all works fine accept when i go to USB Loader GX my control pointer dont show up on the screen to select a game. But if i take the SD memory card out it works fine just without pictures. Iv tried formatting the SD Card and using 2 other SD cards but its the same problem.
    So to myself i fort i must have missed sumit from the guide i followed so went back and re did it all. now it wont let me install any wad files under ios249 ;-( im just getting deeper and deeper in the trouble so any help would be greatful.
    By the way this is my first post so i applogise if its in the wrong place.
    Thanks for reading

which guide...post a syscheck...are you using GX 2.0....

hey, i used DOP MII to do a system check is that what you ment? This is the result i got

250, 248, 247, 236, 234, 223, 222, 202, 90, 80, 70, all with Fakesign, es_Idenify and Nand Enabled
    61, 60, 58, 57, 56 all disabled apart from 61 Fakesign is enabled,

I used Messie's guide as well as another guild which installed all wads by pressing 1, but cant remember the name.

I can see that 249 is missing but i cant seem to reinstall it

Hey Mate i have just reinstalled IOS 249 and the wii is working fine accept the USB Loader GX 2.0 R938. Its weird that as soon as i take the sd card out it works fine

2.0 is not r938....follow mauifrogs softmod any wii guide...and fix up everything...after that dont mess with your cios