Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printable DVD-R

Question Printable DVD-R

Hi all.

Can I use Verbatim Inkjet Printable DVD-R to back-up my games? I note they were made in Taiwan.

As anyone used these before? Or are there better printable disc's to use.

Consoles:
    Nintendo Wii: 3.2e, WiiKey2, HBC, Starfall | Sony Playstation 2 | Nintendo DS Lite, Cyclo Evolution Black

It's not so much the upper surface that matters, it's the underside. I'm currently using Verbatims that were made in Taiwan. 0 bad burns. All discs work flawlessly.

Were you really going to print on these? If not, the non-printables are so much cheaper.

Helpful Threads:
    Dump & Burn discs | 3.3 / 3.4 Firmware FYI | Wii Disassemble | WiiClip Install

Consoles:
    Wii - 4.1U - WiiKey 2 - USBLoader GX - SNES9X GX, Genesis Plus GX, FCE GX w. cover flow mods
    360 - Resident Evil S.E. - iXtreme LT 1.1 - JTag - FreeBoot 0.032 9199 Dash - NXE2GOD, XM360, XeXMenu 1.1, Flash360
    PSP - CFW 5.00m33, 16GB MSPD | DS Lite - DSTT w.1.17a r12, 8GB SDHC

I was given about 40 or so disc's from my father. Was just wondering if they would be good to use.

Consoles:
    Nintendo Wii: 3.2e, WiiKey2, HBC, Starfall | Sony Playstation 2 | Nintendo DS Lite, Cyclo Evolution Black

ya, you can use them

it's a lot better to use printable DVD-R then sticking a label on top
    D2C + D2Sun V3.05
    NDS lite + R4

Great news I do like to print instead of labels.

Consoles:

i recently started printing on taiyo water shield discs using an epson rx595. the discs look amazing... i've never printed anything that looked so nice and professional... the discs are expensive $30 for 50 from rima, but i've been burning on 8x speed and haven't made a coaster yet (28 complete)...

i forgot to mention that the ink is dry immediately. i've been taking discs straight from the printer and into the burner without any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jryan1776 View Post
    i recently started printing on taiyo water shield discs using an epson rx595. the discs look amazing... i've never printed anything that looked so nice and professional... the discs are expensive $30 for 50 from rima, but i've been burning on 8x speed and haven't made a coaster yet (28 complete)...

i forgot to mention that the ink is dry immediately. i've been taking discs straight from the printer and into the burner without any issues.
    can you take a picture of your work?

also, how do you print on a DVD? do you need a special printer?

I'm so new to this concept : \

Helpful Threads:

Consoles:
    Wii - 4.1U - WiiKey 2 - USBLoader GX - SNES9X GX, Genesis Plus GX, FCE GX w. cover flow mods
    360 - Resident Evil S.E. - iXtreme LT 1.1 - JTag - FreeBoot 0.032 9199 Dash - NXE2GOD, XM360, XeXMenu 1.1, Flash360

how to print on a DVD LINK

Video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKky_y4hIU"]LINK[/ame]

Thanks man, this helps. : )

Helpful Threads:

Consoles:

Helpful vid, ridiculously detailed. Reminds me of those step-by-step instructional papers I had to write in English class... "How to Make a PB&J"
    "If ever I'm nervous, I imagine the face of a turtle taking a dump... pure concentration."

^___________^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast