Thread: Do some exploits conflict with each other (and other exploit-related questions)?

Do some exploits conflict with each other (and other exploit-related questions)?

I've been working on adding game exploits and bannerbomb to my IOS guide (mainly for hardmod users), and I have come across some snags that I can't test myself, either because I don't own a game, or because I don't have a compatible region. My roommate is hooked on Twilight Princess, so I don't get much time for testing stuff.
    1. Will having both the NTSC-U and NTSC-J versions of Smash Stack in the private folder count as having two custom stages? I want to know if the one version needs to be deleted for Smash Stack to work.
    2. Is Smash Service still active? I don't know if it is still necessary to turn off WiFi first.
    3. Yu-Gi-OWNED! has a 50Hz and 60Hz version. How do you know which version you need? I live in the US, so I don't know the difference.
    4. Are there tutorials available for each exploit? I did some searching and found a Bathaxx one and a Return of the Jodi one (thanks emuhack ), but I couldn't find guides for Smash Stack, Yu-Gi-OWNED/Vah, Indiana-PWNS, or the Twilight Hack. I want know if I can be lazy and link to guides, or if I need to type instructions for all of them.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Joostin is eating the brains of an old friend he *bumped* into earlier.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

You can find all the exploit instructions here..Category:Homebrew exploits - WiiBrew
    Damn I suck!!!!