Features

Supported Files

Changelogs

Installation

FTP/SMB Streaming

2. 6 Users Say Thank You to ShadowSonic2 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Dear shadow sonic,

From an earlier post on WIIMC, i have installed v 1.1.1 then after a week installed 1.1.2, then deleted and reinstalled 1.1.1...have tried various permutations and combinations and wiimc doesnt seem to work. following are the issues
    (1) the first few attempts after installation, i am able to watch pictures, videos and online radio
    (2) Then i can listen to only internet radio and others wont work
    (3) sometimes when i click on SD card..it goes up one level
    (4) my hard drive doesnt show up 95% of the time.

What is the best way to do a reinstall? deleting wiimc folders and pasting it again wont seem to work on my SD card...not sure if I am the only one with these issues..but I have deleted and pasted the folders many many times and everytime I have a unique problems. Pls help me out. Thx

Thanks

Error Message

Thanks for the guide! Sadly, i've run into some trouble...

I've created a SMB network. I called it the name of my computer, matched the IP addresses. I used my windows login and password (and matched the case) but it says "Error, could not connect" Any ideas?

Thanks
    ive got the latest version and im having problems with mp4 files (had same problem with previous versions). they either lead to a crash dump or will play with the video out of sync and pretty much in a slow motion. are there any ios's that may solve the problem? just that i can't seem to find anyone with this problem.

Thanks
    Dear ShadowSonic2!
    Please read this post : http://www.wiihacks.com/homebrew/563...tml#post644518

Thanks
    What if I want to stream not from my computer but from a HDD that is connected to my router?

I don't need any login as I share it through my local network.

Thanks
    i download for Forwarder Channel but is error 404 (file not found)please reupload again.

Thanks
    I tried to install WiiMC. After loading WiiMC from HBC, I encountered an error message "Error saving file!". When I clicked Retry, "Error creating file!". Lastly, when I cancelled the operation, it says "Could not save settings to sd1:/apps/wiimc/setings.xml". I tried the old version of WiiMC too and still didn't worked. Any ideas why it didn't worked?

Thanks

Us help

Quote Originally Posted by nagi_luna View Post
    I tried to install WiiMC. After loading WiiMC from HBC, I encountered an error message "Error saving file!". When I clicked Retry, "Error creating file!". Lastly, when I cancelled the operation, it says "Could not save settings to sd1:/apps/wiimc/setings.xml". I tried the old version of WiiMC too and still didn't worked. Any ideas why it didn't worked?
    I ran into the exact same problem. Turns out, I accidentally set my SD card to Read-Only. Slide the little switch on the side to to the other end. it should work again.
    I created an account just so I could do this...