Thread: Shaun White Skateboarding cfg usb loader black screen

Shaun White Skateboarding cfg usb loader black screen

Hi i have looked all aroung the site where this issu has popped up but no real info has been given.

i have Shaun White Skateboarding PAL on cfg usb loader v6 and i have hermes222/223 installed
    when i load the game , black screen , do i need to install another ios or something.

Thanks

Sorry if this has already been answered

Just Ripped This to My HDD Using CFG 60. 249 rev 19 Also Black screen. I have All my Hermes 222/223/224 No Joy. Quick think from other games Leads me to adding cIOS 250[57]-v20 to my system I opened Wad manager 1.7 Set to load 250. searched my SD card for cIOS 250..... installed.
    Back to load game changed and saved (press 1 for game options) down to IOS changed to 250, 2 to save settings. Now Trying to learn to skateboard ENJOY! I can only Imagine there are other ways to achieve same result. Maybe upgrade to 249 rev 20....... Above worked for me sorted in approx 10 mins.

This helped alot thanks Grandpa1959.
    And for anyone else having this problem just use wad manager to load ios50 and install cIOS 250[57]-v20 into this slot and then in your usb loader set it to load ios250 for this game.
    Make sure you use a wad manager version which will allow you to select which ios to load at the start of the wad installation.
    i used cfg USB LOADER, cIOS 250[57]-v20, WAD MANAGER V1.4