My problem list
Sorry but i am a newbie with Wii.
I readed the FAQ and i am downloading the Zelda Twinlight to install de Homebrew channel (i believe that my firm is 3.4, because the Homebrew cd didnt worked and i have no updates left at system update).
Well, my Wii is moded with d2Pro9 Firm 1.?? with WiiClip (i cant use the Utility Disc :[, and i wont buy a d2Prog to change it, so :~~)
My Wii is American but i download every game from ESPAL (PAL). Every one works without any changes (download and burn), EXCEPT:
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkachi 3 - Wii identifies the game but when i try to start it, got a Black Screen :/
- Mario Party 8 - Same problem
- Dragon Quest Swords - Same problem
- Table Tennis - Blue error screen, like old Windows blue screen errors.
- Super Smash Bros (One Layer)(PAL) - When i insert the disc, i instantly receive a black screen with an Error, saying to Eject the disk and restart the console o.O
Burn Info: I always burn all games with an EMTEC DVD-R 4.7gb, at 8x with Nero.
1) The Home Brew channel will solve ALL my problems? Or at least the black screen problem?
2) Why SSBB gives this error?
3) Theres any other thing i have to do/read/install?
Thank you very very much!
first 3 games, might get fixed with homebrew
bad burn or ISO, redownload or burn
requires a special layer break search for it, it wont work without it
yes, Gecko OS will do that, maybe or give u a better idea why
like i said layer break issue search for it
not really, just install it
wii > settings > upper right = firmware
3.3 = beta 1
3.4 = beta 2
anything else can use the ISO
1 User Says Thank You admiral victorinox For This Useful Post