Wii 4.3u Priiloader issue "ES_identity failed, ios58 not patched"
Hello everyone i am a newbie to the site as well as to moding the wii. I have started down what I thought was a straight forward journey but I ending spending 7 straight hours and still have not fully installed everything.
- I have loaded HBC successfully.
- I have loaded the Apps manager
- With some additional efforts, I loaded the Wads. The first-time, it didnt work. I found another file that allowed me to stall successfully. However, there were only 17 or 18 wads, I recall in a video that I should have 19. Just wondering if this is one of my issues
- Issue is when I attempt to install the priiloader v4
- if I click (+), I get the following error
- "ES_identity failed, ios58 not patched with es_diverify?" (using ios 58 rev 6176)
- If I click (+), I get the following error
- "ES_identity failed, ios249 not patched with es_diverify?" (using ios 249 rev 20)
At this point, I am getting frustrated. Hopefully, the fruits of my labor will be worthwhile. Can someone please help me?
What if I do not install priiloader? Do I really need it. My main purpose is to load the games that I have on a jump drive. I read info saying that priiloader help protects your wii.
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
First off, introduce yourself in the appropriate section and secondly what guide r u following?
Ok, I can repost in one of the threads sections that you listed.
- As for as the guided, I started with a Youtube video from "Dutson Entertainment". He had 440,000 views, so I figured it was ok. If was a good video but didn't offer solutions to any issues.
- Once I got stuck loading the WAD manager, I found the Guide "Softmod any wii". Following the steps identified for installing the WAD manager eliminated the Wad manager issue.
- As I followed the next step to install priiloader, this is when I got the IOS errors.
Hold B and press +/A to install using your cIOS. If that doesn't work it's because you changed the cIOS from what the guide suggests. Should be rev 17 installed to slot 249 and you have rev20.
You can install that then run the installer and it will work.
Or you can load MMM and reload IOS36, go to app manager and load the priiloader installer. Press + to install priiloader.
Don't follow youtube tuts.
Ok, I will go with options one on install rev 17. Where do I find rev 17? Do I search google and download? Once I have it, I assume that I just load it in the apps folder and change the file to bootmii.dol.
If this doesn't work, I wasn't too clear with options two. I am new to this and I am trying to catch up on all the accronyms. What do you mean by reload "MMM" and reinstall IOS36? I have an Ios36 file in my apps folder. I have tried to launch it but it failed, yes, I am connected to the internet. What is MMM?
You should read more carefully, I didn't say anything about installing IOS36.
If you installed rev 20 then you should know how to install rev 17. Search here at WiiHacks.
MMM is multi mod manager there is a guide for it in my signature. When I said reload IOS36 I meant go to the option that says "Load another IOS" and choose IOS 36. Then go to "App manager" and load the priiloader installer.
1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post
Tags for this Thread