Thread: Looking for NAND Programmer

Looking for NAND Programmer

Hello, I messed up while I was tweaking with the WADs in my SD card. I couldn't get certain game disks to show on the channel, nor would they load through Neogamma.

So then I installed a system menu version (can't recall) and that didn't solve it. Then I made a boneheaded mistake and removed the system menu I installed, not realizing that it had overwritten my current one. Soon as my Wiimote stopped responding, I restarted, BAM, instant brick.

I've read over everything concerning this kind of brick. I can't get into Priiloader, can't load a SaveMii, can't do anything.

I don't have the tools or the skill to reprogram the NAND myself. Is there someone who can help with my issue? I'd like to hire any programmer available.

Do you by any chance have Bootmii installed as boot2?

Also, the programmer will need your NAND backup or if your Wii is old enough to have a vulnerable Boot1, boot2 can be injected into it.

1. Bad_Ad84 (england)
    2. Streamlinehd (US, Connecticut)
    3. Krafter (US, Indiana)
    4. erikie (Netherlands (Hoofddorp))
    Last edited by Krafter; 01-23-2011 at 05:02 PM.

That's the one where the Wii's disk tray blinks twice, right? If so, no.

I have a NAND backup, but it's from another Wii. The Wii I bricked was bought since launch.

I'm in Louisiana, so Indiana's a bit closer.

You mean your Wii was bought at launch? What is the first 6 digits of your serial number?

That's what I was told.

(LU)303919

Definitely boot2 compatible so it can be fixed. Choose a programmer from the list I gave you and send out a PM to discuss services.