Thread: Huge problem

Thanks

Huge problem

Hi,

I have huge problem with my WII. W had systemmenu 4.2E and when I wanted play Raving rabits Travel in Time, game wanted update my WII. In the begining I wasn`t do it but game dosen`t work good. I uptade the Wii from DVD and everyfing worked wery well for 2 hours and broke down. I red many turials how downgrade form 4.3e to 4.2 but everywhere is I need Lego Indiana Johnes. There is a my maior problem because my WII dosen`t read DVD. Wii have Wiikey and bootmii in boot2. I don`t know what to do. If somebody know how fix it I`ll be very appreciative.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 863 Posts
    1. Introduce yourself.
    2. Follow the 4.3 guide by starting with the "Other Desperate Options" section in Chapter 1.

Thanks
    I red this but bootmii doesn`t load from SD and when I turn on my Wii I see attention - please press A and then go to menu.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 863 Posts
    I hate to say it but I think your out of luck without one of the suggested games. It sounds as if the System Menu update updated your Boot2 version as well which removed Bootmii/boot2. You will have to use a game exploit.