Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Reinstall?!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    49

    Reinstall?!

    Ok I have installed the twilight hack on my 3.4u wii but nothing is really working such as dvdx and backup launcher,I want to downgrade my firmware to 3.2u and when i run the downgrader its throwing error (ret=-1035) I think it would be better if i could just unistall everything and start over,what im asking is there away to do so and if so how,is it as simple as just deleting everything off my sd card and wii or is there something else i have to do?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jtodd07 View Post
    Ok I have installed the twilight hack on my 3.4u wii but nothing is really working such as dvdx and backup launcher,I want to downgrade my firmware to 3.2u and when i run the downgrader its throwing error (ret=-1035) I think it would be better if i could just unistall everything and start over,what im asking is there away to do so and if so how,is it as simple as just deleting everything off my sd card and wii or is there something else i have to do?
    What are you doing to try and downgrade, have you followed any steps, installed any IOS yet?

    Edit: Try using this guide: http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-t...ade-guide.html
    Last edited by xela; 12-14-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: add link

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xela View Post
    What are you doing to try and downgrade, have you followed any steps, installed any IOS yet?

    Edit: Try using this guide: http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-t...ade-guide.html
    http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-t...atutorial.html
    i would do that, since its a lot simpler, does more, and more people seem to understand it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-t...atutorial.html
    i would do that, since its a lot simpler, does more, and more people seem to understand it
    Thats the one I was looking for, but I couldn't find it again! lol

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xela View Post
    Thats the one I was looking for, but I couldn't find it again! lol
    http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-t...er-people.html
    =P i compiled them all there, odds are you looked here, and couldnt find it
    Gamma, starfall, and downgrading made easy by Canada = that topic

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    49
    Ok I got all that but should i start over and if so how do undo what ive already done,I would prefer starting from scratch with the tutorials u gave me.

  7. #7
    just start from step 1 in the link i sent

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    49
    So should I re formatt my sd card and is there anything i need to delete off my wii?

  9. #9
    START FROM STEP 1

    -.- not like its that complex, u can make a backup of the sd card if u wish, but im telling u thats allk u got to do

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    49
    Im saying i want to do everything over from the homebrew channel to all the apps using these methods u have given me,so basically youre say i can just install over what ive already done starting with step 1?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •