Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: need for speed undercover

  1. #1

    need for speed undercover

    I went to play this game and it wants to do an update. I ejected the disc should I do it or not?

    wiikeyII and 3.3u

  2. #2
    it needs IOS 53, and 55, so you can update, or install homebrewchannel, and install with wad manager

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    it needs IOS 53, and 55, so you can update, or install homebrewchannel, and install with wad manager
    Don't I need an SD card to do that?

  4. #4
    Yes, its that, or install the update from the disc

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    Yes, its that, or install the update from the disc
    That's what I'm asking is if it safe the let the update install. I don't know what "bricking" means, but it doesn't sound good. I thought I read somewhere where you have to be careful installing updates from games, or it'll brick your wii. I just figured it was some updated software that could detect chips and wouldn't let it play right.

    admiral victorinox it needs IOS 53, and 55, so you can update, or install homebrewchannel, and install with wad manager

    can I put all of this onto one disc and install it?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky54 View Post
    That's what I'm asking is if it safe the let the update install. I don't know what "bricking" means, but it doesn't sound good. I thought I read somewhere where you have to be careful installing updates from games, or it'll brick your wii. I just figured it was some updated software that could detect chips and wouldn't let it play right.

    admiral victorinox it needs IOS 53, and 55, so you can update, or install homebrewchannel, and install with wad manager

    can I put all of this onto one disc and install it?
    its like talking to a god damn wall

    Yes, you can put 2 mb of info on a disc, and install that way -rolls my eyes- who would make a ISO for 2 MB, when u can make a ISO for homebrew channel, and install that =\

    IF ITS IN REGION
    and IF U DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, AND WANT TO RISK BRICKING OR MAKING YOUR WII USELESS SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD, TAKE THE UPDATE, AND SHUT UP, if not do what i said

  7. #7
    good morning

  8. #8

    Black Screen for NFS Undercover and MarioKart

    Hi there,

    I'm new in whole wii hacking (iso 38, 50, 55; wad manager or osgecko) business. Usually I dump ISO files from the original using Rawdump 2.0 in the "save PC mode", then I patch the ISO file using BrickBlocker_v1_3R2 and burn it with Nero as an image. Works fine so far exept for Mariokart and Need for Speed Undercover. Once I put the backups into the Wii it loads the screen where you have the START and WII MENU button. Once the START button is pushed the screen goes black, the power on the wiimote is lost and the wii freezes.

    Maybe someone can talk me through the whole business of changing the ISO file.

    Thanks

    ewigblauerstudent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •