Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: wii remote connection name?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

    wii remote connection name?

    does anyone know the name of the port that the nunchuck plugs into? and also if there is such a thing that converts that to usb so that i can try and plug a usb joypad into it.


  2. #2
    Expansion port

    You can find adapters like this but I'm guessing its needs to be made for a specific controller.
    NES/SNES to Wii Adapter | buy from


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts