I got some questions before I start installing and removing channels.
System Black Wii 4.3U
Soft Mod following this guide 4.3 Soft Mod Guide.
( NOTE: I skipped the Downgrade to 4.1, Region, and The Darkside )
BootMii as IOS
sysCheck v2.0.1 by Double_A
...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
System Menu 4.3U (v513)
Found 91 titles.
Found 52 IOS on this console. 6 of them are stub.
IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS36 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS40 (rev 3072): Stub
IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS52 (rev 5888): Stub
IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
IOS58 (rev 6176): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS202 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS222 (rev 4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS223 (rev 4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS224 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS247 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS248 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS249 (rev 17): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
Report generated on 2011/01/06.
1) Why do people suggest to block this in priiloader ? Auto press A at health screen
2) Is it safe to remove a custom game channel from Wii System Menu? I know you can remove it from MMM
3) Will it brick if I remove some Official Channel from Wii System menu? sample -Weather Channel. So I can have more room in the Channel.
4) I want to install the CrazyIntro. I know this will change the Health Screen.
4a) Is this considered a System theme change that will brick the system? Just want to be safe - I don't have bootmii as boot2.
4b) According to my SysCheck will it work for me?
4c) If it works for my Soft Mod. Please help me find the guide.
5) Other than bannberbomb v1 & v2. What other feature will get if I downgrade to 4.1? or Should i just stay on 4.3U?
6) I can get a D2E system board to replace the black wii D4. Do I need just the DVD drive or just the system board that's mounted on the drive or both? Reason to have: So i can have the autoboot disc. In case priiloader stop working for some odd reasons.
7) The extra brick protection step at soft mod guide.
7a) I don't get the concept of having the save game please explain.
7b) Please tell me in baby steps how to do it whitout the game.
BTW: CrazyIntro it just gave me an idea what I can do with it. So the kids know they have to do homework first. And password protect the games in cfg usb loader feature.
Last edited by webugoy; 01-06-2011 at 06:11 PM.
You can move your channels by holding the A&B buttons on your wiimote over the channel. Grab it and go to the next page arrow and drop in a open box.
What I want to do is remove the official ones permanently.
Originally Posted by toby1978
Last edited by mrkazador; 01-06-2011 at 08:40 PM.
bump. Can someone please guide me?
1) Priiloader can auto press "A" for lazy people like me.
2) Yeah, you can use wii data management or wad manager if you still have the wad you used.
3) I don't think you will but I've read that removing them won't give you any more free blocks.
4) Dont know
5)Why downgrade to 4.1? Downgrading is optional, it enables bannberbomb v1 & v2, and region free games for modchips. It is optional.
6) Dont know
7) Priiloader is NOT optional. I don't understand your other 7 "a" and "b" questions...
1 User Says Thank You mrkazador For This Useful Post
Thanks for the answer...
For question 7. On the guide Chapter 3
Optional extra brick protection
You can add extra layer of brick protection to your wii by installing the Indiana PWNS, Yo-Gi-VAH, and Yo-Gi-OWNED disc exploits onto your wii. These exploits can be used to load code should you ever be in a tight spot and need to use them. You can install them by first playing the game and installing the exploit save file, or you can install them without having the game with the method below.[/SPOILER]