Thread: 4.3.e hacked & hbc installed, now what!

Smile 4.3.e hacked & hbc installed, now what!

Hi, i am tired, spent days trawling the web for answers.
    the only soft mod on the wii is the homebrew channel.
    i wanted to play back ups (assumed back up loader would be good)
    went to load it using hbc, then i couldnt get the loader to work/install, and am now finding out you need either cios version/number xxx or whatever it may be for it to work. think it's something to do with ios249?

finally i thought using the home brew browser would probably be the quickest and easiest way to get apps and things, but if i want to install the homebrew browser-i have to plug the wii into the internet, and i dont want the wii to connect to nintendo EVER-so what item am i in need of to get the wii to not connect to nintendo, but to connect to the homebrew browser?
    Thanks if anyone can offer some advice on just a few things that will help get me something in the homebrew channel, so at least i can play my back ups.

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Did you softmoded using our 4.3 softmod guide? Looks like you didn't. Also make an intro post if you haven't

if your looking to install homebrew and all the goodies This site has a detailed tut to do so but there is a youtube vid that i used for mine that is great beacuse its step by step video on how to do so...FOLLOW STEP BY STEP THOUGH!!

FAILTUBE LINK REMOVED --- WE DO NOT SUPPORT FAILTUBE UNLESS DIRECTLY LINKED IN TUTORIAL ON POST #1, PAGE #1
    Last edited by nightstah; 01-05-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: REMOVED LINK

DO NOT USE FAILTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mod needs to remove that link.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

o.k i will introduce myself in the section you want me to introduce myself in-when i can find it.
    Obviously, wii hacks is a big site-it may take some time to get used to navigating around it.
    i have checked out the link provided, (thanks for that) i may well use it.
    i assume fail-tube means you tube, which i am a member of-it's the best source for watching music videos and other things!
    However i get the feeling, that it is not the best place to take advice on modding your wii !
    Thanks to all of you who have answered my thread.

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    No problems mate we are here to help. And like you said don't listen to YouTube when it comes to mod wiis