Thread: Solid Red Light

Solid Red Light

Hi,

I am having issues installing d2pro9 with wii-clip. I am just getting a solid red light. My drive is d2b with cut pins. I have tried re-seating the chip a few times and I checked to make sure that no pins on the clip are bent. I am sure that the chip is seated correctly but still red light and dead drive.

Any ideas guys?

Quote Originally Posted by mashedtaz1 View Post
    Hi,

I am having issues installing d2pro9 with wii-clip. I am just getting a solid red light. My drive is d2b with cut pins. I have tried re-seating the chip a few times and I checked to make sure that no pins on the clip are bent. I am sure that the chip is seated correctly but still red light and dead drive.

Any ideas guys?

• check to see if clk jumper is soldered...and if it is not working then unsolder it it... then run and solder the "j"wire

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    can you take a pic, make sure not all the connections are soldered to the clip, there are only certain points that should be , the rest should be blocked off.

only 3v3/gnd J, G, H should be soldered
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here

I got the same thing the light stays red and the drive is dead won't eject so i remove the chip/clip and it wii works fine can the chip be soldered into the wii without the clip? I'm giving this as a gift to my daughter and don't want to wait for an exchange

push it with more force

i ha th same proble i took the clip out and push it again with more force and it worked very well no need to oldr anything