Thread: Virginize the Wii / Removing Softmods / Restore to Virgin

Virginize the Wii / Removing Softmods / Restore to Virgin

Hello Friends,

First of all thank you to everyone for all the hard work that has been done to run this site and make softmodding possible. I softmodded my Wii successfully over a year ago. However, I am going off into the world and will be leaving this Wii to a family that is in no way tech savvy and WILL find some way to brick the console (through updating, or whatever they end up clicking). I would like to completely make the Wii a virgin again, as they will be using it only as it was originally intended to be used. I've done searching around on this site and have seen a few people post to the following page:

However, that link no longer works, and I cannot find that guide by any other name. I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me restore it. I should also point out that I do not have any sort of backup made. If I did, I can't for the life of me find it. Hopefully together we can make this thing as if it were fresh out of the box.

Thanks in advance for your help, I eagerly await your responses.

I'm right here
    first of all, you should introduce yourself in the introductions forum, if you have a 4.2 wii, check this out
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it